If you have a mixer or whisk, 3 ingredients and 2 minutes you can make homemade whipped cream! Stop buying the “whipped cream” in the tubs and spray cans!
- 1 Cup Publix Brand Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract TIP: The cap of most extracts is equal to 1 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons Monk Fruit You can add more if you want it sweeter. We use this as a topping for fruit and the fruit adds enough "added sugar".
- Combine heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and monk fruit in a mixing bowl
- Put your mixer on low and gradually increase to high
- Mix until you have whipped cream! Easy peasy!