This is so so good! We don’t have to give up pizza to eat clean, follow Keto, follow low carb…whatever diet you’re following. This pizza is clean, low carb and low calorie! I found all of my ingredients at Sam’s Club but you can find them in your local grocery store. Make sure you check the ingredients and nutrition label to keep your calories and carbs low.
The nutritional information shown is for the specific brands and amounts listed above.
- 3 can Members Mark Chunk Chicken Breast Drained
- 3 each Nellie's Free Range Eggs
- 3/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Rao's Homemade Marinara
- 1 1/2 each Pero Family Farms Green Bell Pepper Cut into strips and then in half
- 1/2 each Mayan Sweet Onion Cut into strips and then in half
- 3/4 cup Member's Mark Low-Moisture Mozzarella Cheese (made with whole milk)
CRUST PART 1
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Drain and strain your chicken
- Break up the chunks of chicken so it resembles shredded chicken. I used a paper towel to do this as that also helped remove more moisture from the chicken
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Once the chicken is done put it in a mixing bowl
- Turn your oven to 500 degrees
CRUST PART 2
- Add the egg and parmesan cheese to the chicken. Mix until combined
- Spray your casserole dishI do this on the inside of my dishwasher door so I don't have "over spray" to clean up.
- Firmly press the chicken mixture into your dish
- Bake at 500 for 8 - 10 minutes
- While your crust is cooking, dice your vegetables
- Don't forget to add your scraps to your freezer bag of vegetable scraps to use in making Garbage Soup aka Vegetable Broth You can find the video on how to make the broth on our YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.
- Remove from oven
- Pour your sauce on your crust and top with your diced veggies and sprinkle your shredded cheese on top. Since parmesan cheese has 0 carbs and zero sugar feel free to go ahead and put a dusting of that on top too!
- Bake for 6 - 10 minutes
- Remove from your oven and, if you like, sprinkle with more parmesan and red pepper flakes