This is a favorite in our house! I buy already peeled hard boiled eggs at Sam’s. That makes it a lot faster and a lot easier.
- 1.5 cups Dukes Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Grey Poupon Harvest Coarse Ground Mustard
- 24 Hard boiled eggs
- 2 stalks Celery Diced
- 6 Tablespoons Onion Minced
- 1.5 teaspoons Sea Salt
- Paprika Just to sprinkle on top
- Cut the ugly end off of your onion (not the stem side)
- Cut through the stem end of the onion and peel the onion
- Place the onion in the freezer
- Dice the eggs. I use a egg slicer. Slice the egg in one direction, rotate the egg, and slice in the other direction
- Take onion out of the freezer and mince. If you aren't a fan of raw onion, after you mince, put the onion in a bowl and cover with water and let it soak while you do the next steps. It will work best if you let them soak for at least 10 minutes. The longer they soak the less strong they taste.
- Dice the celery
- Combine all ingredients and stir until combined.
- Put 1 cup in individual containers and sprinkle with paprika.
- Keep these in the refrigerator and use them to break a fast or for a low calorie snack during your eating window.